Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Make Music with Writing Places' Journals




Have you ever taken music lessons? When I was young, thanks to my parents, I took piano lessons for years. We had an antique upright grand piano that they refurbished and I played that until I got married and moved away. At that same piano, my piano teacher wrote down my practice list on a steno pad, but I'll bet she would have loved something fun like these new notebooks at Writing Places. 


WritingPlaces


We have offered the black notebook for a few months. Now there are new colors.

WritingPlaces

WritingPlaces

WritingPlaces
WritingPlaces

These notebooks are great for any type of music lesson, not just piano. They would also make a terrific journal for any music lover in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment